CAEmate is proud to offer high-quality consulting services
in the fields of numerical analysis and structural and mechanical design.
We are happy to support you in all phases of your project, from preliminary stages to final design.
Whether you want to hand over a small task to handle your load peaks, or completely outsource your problem,
our team is ready to help: simply contact us and define the best strategy.
Below there is just an overview of our competences.
If your problem involves numerical simulations, CAEmate can solve it for you.
Complete simulation workflow:
- Interpretation of the phisical problem
- Preparation of a suitable geometrical model
- Accurate meshing even with custom elements
- Modelling of realistic material behaviour
- Preparation and driving of simulation
- Linear and non-linear analysis
- High-performance computation and quick delivery
- Interpretation and post-processing of results
- Preparation of formal technical reports
- Preparation of suitable CAD output
Structural and mechanical design:
- Client support during inception
- Development of solutions and alternatives
- Continuous coordination with other project members
- Multi-lingual presentation of progress
- Design of steel, timber, concrete, and composite structures
- Geotechnical analysis, foundations, tunnels
- Building and bridge design
- Design of members or complete structures
- Fire analysis
- Earthquake analysis
Advanced simulation types:
- Geometrical non-linearity (large deformations, buckling, etc.)
- Kinematical non-linearity (contact, follow-up loads, etc.)
- Material non-linearity (advanced custom material models)
- Coupled thermo-mechanical analysis
- Fluid-Structure-Interaction (FSI)
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Modal analysis
Advanced material models:
- Non-linear material models (creep, plasticity, damage, etc.)
- Selection and calibration of material parameters
- Development of custom material models
- Fit of experimental data
Our team implements custom-made programs
to speed up your designs and automation of your engineering workflow.
In every project there are repetitive tasks that have to be performed again and again.
Automation of such tasks can lead to more efficient and less error-prone design.
Examples are the automatic generation of technical reports and load combinations,
the parametrization of models and efficient analysis of large result datasets.
Please feel free to contact us for additional information.
CAEmate is based on multidisciplinary competence in informatics and engineering.
Less repetitive tasks and more time for creative designs are our targets.
Design workflow automation:
- Audit of client workflow
- Consulting for automation
- Ad-hoc software development
- Custom interfaces for data analysis
- Deployment in-house or on-cloud
High-performance computing (HPC):
- Handling of large data sets
- Parallel execution of simulations
- Scalable infrastructure design
- Consulting for cluster acquisition
- Support for hybrid cloud computing
Whenever you envision a new design, you do not want to miss the opportunity to make it better.
Optimization is the key to measurable performance gains and greater design efficiency.
CAEmate offers you the expertise needed to take your project to the next level,
by choosing amongst all possible solutions the one which best fits the problem at hand.
Optimization does not only save money.
It means a better future through the intelligent use of resources.
CAEmate strongly believes in this potential.
- Identification of optimization margin
- Setup of analysis in suitable format
- Coupling of simulation and optimization software
- Setup of HPC infrastracture
- Custom interfaces for simulation control
- Shape and topology optimization
- Member size optimization
- Sensivity analysis
- Uncertainty quantification
- Probability-of-Failure studies
- Parameter fitting
- Post-processing and interpretation of results
Advanced optimization algorithms:
- Multi-objective genetic algorithms
- Conjugate gradient methods
- Hybrid methods
- Surrogate model methods
- Multistart methods
- Heuristic methods
- Monte Carlo sampling
- Trust region methods
- Least squares approximation
- Evolutionary algorithms
- Pattern seach methods
CAEmate's engineers constantly develop new solutions to efficently solve even the most complex engineering problem.
With our web platform WeStatix now these tools come to the cloud.
With it, you can perform online design and verification of engineering structures directly in the browser.
No software installation or maintenance is required: CAEmate's Structural Calculations run on our servers,
which means you can access them from any device, anywhere and anytime.
WeStatiX is also a powerful tool for Structural Health Monitoring:
our digital twins perform the continuous evaluation of the structural health on the basis of IoT sensors data,
numerical simulation, and artificial intelligence. The digital twin model is not only a 3D model,
but is the continuously updated counterpart of the physical structure.
Harness the power of CAEmate's custom engineering solutions.
Try them now!
- Interactive 3D editor for structures
- Intuitive interface with context help
- Cross-browser and cross-platform
- Structural design and optimization algorithms
- Powerful result post-processing system
- Stress calculation
- Design of pillars, beams and slabs
- Load combination generator
Cloud-based platform for Structural Monitoring:
- Structure (bridge, tunnel, building, dam, slope)
- Sensors installation
- Data transfer to Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital Twin Update & Simulation
- Real time Monitoring
- Model calibration through inverse analysis and optimization
- Evaluation and prediction of the structure state
Big data, Model Training and Machine Learning:
- Immediate data processing to accelerate the decision-making process
- Improved planning of interventions for stabilization or rehabilitation
- Predictive analysis and self-diagnosis of the object
- Clear and reliable evaluation of the state of the monitored objects
- Automatic alarm system when exceeding predefined thresholds
Technology for Monitoring and Predictive Analysis:
- Development of a reliable 3D digital twin of the object
- Cloud-based visualization that enables virtual inspections
- Automatic execution of numerical FE simulations
- Predictive analysis through artificial intelligence
- BIM (Building information Modelling)